4/01/2010

Euro-Pro 1100 Dressmaker II Sewing Center

Cheap Euro-Pro 1100 Dressmaker II Sewing Center Review




I wasn't sure I would use a sewing machine, so I bought an inexpensive one as a "starter" and will upgrade when I gain a little more skill. But so far, it's been a great little machine. I was amazed at how many layers of cloth it can get through. I made a wall hanging in a snap. Someone with a lot of experience might not like it, but for a newbie, I've found it to be great.




Euro-Pro 1100 Dressmaker II Sewing Center Feature


  • Simple, compact sewing center comes pre-threaded and ready to use
  • Thread-tension knob; adjustable stitch length; reverse sewing option
  • 2 sewing speeds; built-in sewing light; 100-piece accessory kit included
  • Operates using provided AC/DC adapter or 4 AA batteries (not included)
  • Measures 4 by 7 by 7-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty




Euro-Pro 1100 Dressmaker II Sewing Center Overview


stitch length adjustment and reverse sewing compact and lightweight for easy portability.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 01, 2010 08:24:05

No comments:

Post a Comment