5/03/2010

Leisure Arts I Can't Believe I'm Sewing

Cheap Leisure Arts I Can't Believe I'm Sewing Review









Leisure Arts I Can't Believe I'm Sewing Overview


Sewing is a way to turn your dreams, your imagination, and your ideas into real life "goods." Presented in a class format by Pat Sloan, a fabric-obsessed sewing and quilting teacher, this book gives you the basic information you need to have your sewing machine humming and your needle moving lickety-split. From how to find a sewing machine to buying fabrics and notions, this book will have you sewing in no time!Beginner introduction to sewing, plus 18 projects: Coaster Set; The Perfect Table Runner; Scarf Magic; Oh-So-Soft Baby Blankets; A "Green" Grocery Sack; A "Ditty Bag" for Every Use; Shower in Style; Valance Love; A Summer Spread; "Round and Round We Go" Pillows; and "Easy Peasy" Pillowcases. 60 pages.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: May 03, 2010 13:59:06

No comments:

Post a Comment